Friday 30 July 2010

Long day, holiday, Holy Grail

Today was a looong day! Got in early as usual and set about starting to clear out all outstanding tasks so that Stuart isn't left with any additional crap when I am on holiday next week. The day seemed to conspire against me as more stuff kept appearing just as I thought everything was almost finished. Things were compounded by having to operate tasks across two networks and a painfully slow connection between them.

I did finally get out of there an hour later than planned but at least I got everything done that I needed to. Still not 100% sure about how things will pan out at WSS as everything seems to switch between good business as usual and frustrating corporate bullocks with alarming regularity.

On the plus side, it's time to switch to holiday mode as I'm now off for a good break before having to return on the 10th August. You never know we might only have to use one network by the time I return!

Anyhoo, that's enough work talk, it's holiday time. This weekend we are off to Stratford upon Avon to see my mum and pick up Sam and then next week Toni, Sam and I are off to Wacken in Germany with SPiT LiKE THiS for the Wacken Open Air festival. Awesome times ahead!

Before the madness begins we watched Monty Python & The Holy Grail before hitting the hay early.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: