Tuesday 6 July 2010

New offices, PC restored!

We popped up to the new offices in London today to have a look around and have a pseudo induction. We also had the good news that our new contracts should be ready for next week prior to us actually moving offices. Spent some time networking with some of the Wall Street guys and the general consensus is that perhaps they will be OK after all.

Once I got home I continued my PC restoring which has now been done 100% which I am absolutely delighted about. All my critical data has safely been recovered and a couple of backup plans actioned from now on to ensure any issues are less painful in the future.

2 comments:

Shaun said...

They're no different than you guys. There's probably an old boy who swears a lot at his PC, a "kid" who won't shut up, two guys who won't talk to each other over something neither of them can remember, and a ginger.

Unknown said...

That is very true!
Your comment made me smile especially about the "two guys who won't talk to each other over something neither of them can remember" bit!
Hope you are well!