Tuesday 20 July 2010

Meetings, meetings and Hollywood Doll preparing for gigs

Second day and so far so good I guess, travel has been thankfully painless. I think I might need to arrange a meeting to plan my blogs from now on as pointless meetings seems to be the order of the day at WSS. We managed to have lots of them today, which was nice! It's a wonder that anybody gets anything done at all here with the number of meetings that they have, most of which don't even end up with a proper plan of action to carry forward. Even the great global machine that was IBM had sussed out that you should only ever hold a meeting if you actually need to have one!

Thankfully trains have been running well and so I got home in good time to get changed ready for a HOLLYWOOD DOLL rehearsal. This is the last one before our next three gigs and we seem to have everything bolted down very well now. I can't wait to start gigging again next week and don't forget that new songs are coming soon!

Our current gig schedule is:
Wednesday 28th July - The Twist, Colchester
Friday 13th August - Chinnerys - Southend
Friday 27th August - The Box, Chelmsford

Please try and come along if you can

No comments: