Saturday 24 July 2010

Washing, Hollywood Doll song writing and more washing

Bit of a busy day today. We got up and had a cooked breakfast before heading back to SWF for the day.

I had to re-install some recording studio software in preparation for a HOLLYWOOD DOLL song writing session and Toni had lots of washing to do, and using HER tumble dryer that is still at my house.

Matt and Graham came round and we made some good progress on a couple of songs. Marie and Steve then turned up and we added a third song to our productivity. Writing songs with these guys is so easy and we get so much done, it's great.

Washing continued and we chilled out while Sam played (and completed) the king of all cut scene games, Metal Gear Solid 4. I don't think I've ever seen so many consecutive, and long, cut scenes in a game. While visually impressive it did get a little bring after a while LOL. In the midst of all this we managed to fit in some chicken kebabs and cheesy chips before we headed back to Eltham.

1 comment:

Toni Glitz said...

My apologies.
Is that a hint that you would like me to get it out of your house?