Monday 19 July 2010

My first day at Wall Street Systems

It's a new dawn, it's a new day, it's time to start work in London *sigh*
Nick turned up for the use if my drive way and we did the wonderful trip to Liverpool Street together. Sadly it was as grim as I remember it!
Met up with Mike and Stuart at Liverpool Street and we then all skipped together to the Wall Street Systems (WSS) offices (or something like that!)

As expected, my first day was pretty much a write off, my machine was out of action for most of it. We did manage to get in lots of meetings though, you gotta love meetings for the sake of meetings!

One positive though is that I do at least have permission to get in early and leave early (like I used to at Shenfield) so at least I won't be getting home really late every night. Sadly it does mean I will have to get up MUCH earlier :o(
The evening was spent just slobbing out and Sam and I caught up with our wrestling fix, including the Money In The Bank PPV which was really good. Go Kane!

No comments: