Monday 5 May 2008

Slow weird day

Day started slow. Things were a bit weird between Toni and I to start with (I think she thought I wanted them all to go but this wasn't the case).

Didn't do very much, got some washing on, watched How To Look Good Naked, had some food. Before I knew it it was time for Toni, Aaron and Gemima to go and get their train home. House seemed very empty once they had gone too. I just kind of pottered after that, feeling a bit directionless.

Watched some TV, and the watched Ice Age 2 with Sam.

Spoke to Scott Neil and Doug Christiansen and did a bit of Capitals work to pass away the time before chatting to Toni on MSN once she had got home and settled.

Think my head is still a little foggy and last night's events are probably a good warning to prepare myself for what will be an emotional onslaught once we get to July!

No comments: