Monday 19 May 2008

Useless fucking tech support!

Grrrrrrrrr, arrrrrgggghhhhhhhh, WHACK!
One of my online database driven websites went down tonight. From the error messages it was clear that there was a problem with the database server. I rang tech support to get them to sort it out. It was late so I was routed through to India. Seemed to take ages to get anywhere and then I was put on hold with some dire music. He then came back on the phone to inform that there was, guess what? A problem with the database server! No shit sherlock, I told you that when I first called. My problem is now being forwarded to an administrator with no timescale for a resolution.

I have a case number and will call back in 30 minutes once I am wired with rocket fuel!

I think I am going to go all Foamy on them:

No comments: