Friday 2 May 2008

Things not quite as planned!

Things didn't go quite as planned today!
Toni was going to come over with Aaron straight after work and then we were going to have something to eat before heading off to Evolution for a Vendetta Private Party.

Sam had Sam and Livvy staying over so I had arranged for them and Aaron to have pizza and I was going to cook something for Toni and I. I started making dinner (and exchanged a few texts with Aaron) and then got a phone call from Toni saying that she had had a car accident. I though she was just winding me up (as she knows I get stressy if we are going out and time gets short). Unfortunately this was not the case and she really had had an accident. Luckily there was nobody hurt (the other vehicle drove off unaware of anything having happened) but Toni's radiator was slightly cracked. As she was closer to here than home she called the RAC and got them to tow the car here rather than back home again.

They arrived a little stressed and so abandoned Evolution as there was no way of getting there and we sat down and had dinner and then watched some Eddie Izzard DVDs with all the kids before grabbing some much needed sleep.

No comments: