Thursday 15 May 2008

Toni popped over, cup of soup and PC problems

Toni decided to pop over tonight as she wanted to collect the air bed for the weekend as we were heading off to her nan's and it would save her having to come here first on Friday (as it is quicker for me to meet her in North Greenwich. Things were a little tight so I had a cup of soup for tea (the kids had had sausage and chips earlier). Toni politely declined a cup a soup LOL.
Was nice to see her a day early though. Later in the night my mum rang in an excitably mood as she had been booking coach tickets for our trip to Swanage in the summer and she had accidentally ordered them online with the print rather than email option and she had no printer. I had to talk her through doing a "print to file" to allow her to email the confirmations so that I could print them off for her. Thankfully it all worked fine!

No comments: