Tuesday 6 October 2015

TV series heaven

So, we've had a bit of a break from regular TV series watching since all the ones we were watching have ended. I kind of lost track of where we were at and it was by chance that today I realised that the news season of Gotham had started, in fact it was three episodes in. When checking back on my spreadsheet I discovered that not only had Gotham started but so had The Big Bang Theory, Scorpion, Minority Report and South Park.

I got to work in acquiring the first few episodes of these and have now prepared myself for all the other great things that start up again this week like The Flash, Arrow, American Horror Story, The Vampire Diaries and Haven. Phew, that's going to keep us a little bit busy.

We kicked things off with The Big Bang Theory and Scorpion and so at least have two shows in the bag and all caught up. Both of them started strong which bodes well for the rest of their runs.

To cap it all off the New York Rangers 2015/16 season begins tomorrow so there will be a lot of TV catch up plus late night watching hockey! Brace yourselves, insanity season is here!

No comments: