Sunday 28 February 2016

Home alone (ish), Grimm, Kiki and The Last Samurai

It was my turn to be home alone with Pam today (OK so not strictly home alone LOL). Aaron was at work, Sam was at Tristan's and Zoe was at her dad's and Toni was off to Essex with Giselle for the Dolmen Grove Essex Moot.

Aside from making sure that Pam was OK I had a chance to catch on the latest episodes of Grimm. The current season is getting really good now.

My afternoon was then spent experiencing the delights of Kiki's Delivery Service which I have only just got round to watching. Fantastic film and I love Jiji the cat. It's up there as one of Studio Ghibli's finest moments.


Next on my list was The Last Samurai. Again I'd not seen this before but I loved it. For me this was probably his best performance other than Vanilla Sky. I was a little disappointed with the typical Hollywood ending but it was a fantastic film, well worth a viewing if you haven't seen it.


No comments: