Monday 8 February 2016

Trailer time and Cannon Street madness

Now that Superb Owl, sorry Superbowl,  madness has died down it's time to extract the cool set of trailers that were shown during the event. It's an exciting year for movies once again if you don't like them big and clever!

Captain America: Civil War

Deadpool


X-Men: Apocalypse


Not really sure how I feel about this next one. The first film was very silly and I can't believe we are going there again.

Independence Day: Resurgence


Another one that I have mixed feelings about is the live action The Jungle Book film


I didn't watch the first film and this looks very silly but I might have to consider Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out Of The Shadows


I did enjoy the Bourne movies and now we have Matt Damon returning in Jason Bourne:


Another one for the silly OTT pile that could just turn out to be OK is Gods Of Egypt:


Last but not least is 10 Cloverfield Lane, a new JJ Abrams film that is going to be a spin off of Cloverfield. This looks like it could be quite good too.



Coming home tonight was an absolute nightmare. Got to Cannon Street to find that part of the temporary roof at London Bridge had been blown off and it had landed on the tracks (thanks for the info Pete) causing all Charing Cross traffic to be routed via Cannon Street. This was the view that I had on the station:

Sam and I did manage to get on a train and made it home safe and sound and got lucky as the diverted Charing Cross train was fast from London Bridge to Hither Green otherwise it could have taken much longer.

No comments: