Monday 23 October 2017

Beautiful sunrise, problem remains and a double dose of Thor

Today I was greeted by a beautiful sunrise. It was so lovely to see before I headed off to work.

I messed about with one of the photos to create this little beauty:

Work was less beautiful but then that was what I expected LOL. My one remaining problem started to come back my way again just as I predicted last week but thankfully I managed to pass it back on to another team for further investigation. We have some rough thoughts on what is happening now at least but it's taking a long time to get to the bottom of things. Hopefully tomorrow will bring good news for us.

After the working day was done the evening was spent watching Thor and Thor: The Dark World in preparation for us going to see Thor: Ragnarok tomorrow night. I have a real soft spot for the Thor films. They are quite silly but fit perfectly into the Marvel Cinematic Universe.



No comments: