Monday 2 October 2017

Toxic soundtrack, The Philosopher's Stone and a family meal.

Today started well, I travelled to work alone (as Sam is on holiday for a week) so I had the Toxic Avenger The Musical soundtrack blasting in my ears and started reading the Harry Potter books for the very first time. I did try reading Harry Potter And The Philosopher's Stone many years ago but just couldn't get into it. I had no problem this time round though and started making great progress and found it all very enjoyable. I might be late to the party but it's going to be an enjoyable adventure.

The return journey home was a repeat of the one in, with more Toxic and more reading of The Philosopher's Stone. Worked happened in the middle of it all but I won't bore you with that LOL.

In the evening Toni and I went to Ziyafet to meet up with Jade, Aaron, Bob, Leanne, Shivaani, Indy and Jamie for a meal to remember Gail. It was a lovely little get together and good laughs and good food were shared by all.

I was shattered when we got back so I had an unusually early night.

No comments: