Friday 27 October 2017

Everything is under control

Today was busy but under control. Some people were panicking about the second wave of migrations this weekend but I was not letting them pull the plug on it.

I had a very busy day getting everything prepped for the weekend and also had to try and get some people to calm down and realise that the first wave overall had been very successful and that we only really had one problem outstanding for two clients which weren't showstoppers. Thankfully everyone did calm down and agreed that the plan for the weekend would go ahead and all seemed prepared for Monday.

I got home and had a nice Indian and some chill time before getting a confirmation that the first part of the migration work had been completed by my colleagues in Delhi. I then decided to log on and start some of my work that was planned for tomorrow which would then make tomorrow a shorter day. Everything went very smoothly and I was then in a position where I had much less to do in the morning which was a relief.


No comments: