Thursday 27 February 2014

Doughnut day, The Clone Wars & Rangers beat Blackhawks

It was Krispy Kreme doughnut day at work as I bought two boxes for my colleagues to celebrate my birthday. OK it was a little late but I didn't want to be a Scrooge and not bring anything in. That move got everyone in a good move which I then ruined by arranging a set of ticket grooming meetings for our development team. Perish the thought we should have meetings to do things that might make their lives easier LOL

The evening was all about Star Wars: The Clone Wars as we broke out my birthday box set.

Really impressed with The Clone Wars. The animation is great and the story all ties in very nicely with the Star Wars universe. I am so glad I finally have this in my possession so I  have a chance to catch up on something that I had been missing out on!

We finished things off with New York Rangers v Chicago Blackhawks. This was a welcome return to NHL hockey after the two week Olympic break. It was a good game, very close with real twitchy bum time in the final 30 seconds but it was all good and the Rangers continued their winning ways with a 2 - 1 victory.

No comments: