Sunday 9 February 2014

Trailer time again...

Lots of movies coming up soon so I thought I'd try and keep up with some of the trailers doing  the rounds.

First up is the latest Marvel entries due to hit the UK screens, Captain America The Winter Soldier.


Enjoyed the first film although it wasn't fantastic. I think they really missed an opportunity to do more with HYDRA and Red Skull. Saying that, The Winter Solder looks like it could be a good one and will bridge the gap before the next Avengers film hits. 26th March is the date!

From Avenger to X-Men now as we look at X-Men Days Of Future Past


What can I say, it's X-Men! Sure they've done some bad things to really great characters but I do enjoy these films and this one has my interested!

Still in Marvel territory we have the sequel to the Spider-Man reboot, the imaginatively named The Amazing Spider-Man 2! Two trailers for this one:



I am not ashamed to admit that I am a big Spider-Man fan and loved all the recent films. It's just good clean wholesome superhero fun.
Here's the latest fill length trailer:



Now we go from superheroes to sci-fi with with Johnny Depp's new film Transcendence:

No comments: